Saturday, January 10, 2015

Day 10

"COLORSCAPE #10"

Somehow I feel it's the next level of my abstractions. Perhaps, even more complex...  Still thinking of the title. And... mostly enjoying the details. This "ColorScape" definitely needs its own title I think? :)

ColorScape #10  Acrylic canvas 20"x16"  $350

                                                                           Details



















My "Healing Arts" Originals and Reproductions in various mediums (on paper, canvas, glass,metal, fabrics) can be purchased through my Shops on my own website, Saatchi Gallery, FineArtAmerica, Etsy, and soon - will be available in a few more online galleries. Please, contact me with any questions or inquiries. Thank you!
I sincerely hope you are enjoying the COLORS of my Healing Arts :) 


www.helenkagan.com

No comments:

Post a Comment