Saturday, January 31, 2015

Day 30 and Day 31

My "COLORSCAPES"

Yesterday was the last day of the "30Paintings in 30Days" Challenge! Yes, it's been quite an adventure... :) 
Yesterday I've started a new series "Seasons" - looks like it's becoming a favorite...- the first one is already sold! :)   
And today I'm posting two paintings for yesterday and today - "WINTER" and "SUMMER" .  Both are the same size 12"x12", acrylic on canvas $150 each.

Just a reminder - the prices you see on this blog are very SPECIAL :) All paintings created in the month of January for this challenge are 50% off my regular prices! 


Winter 2, acrylic on canvas $150
                                                                              Details











The 2nd painting for the new "Seasons" is SUMMER.
Acrylic on canvas 12"x12"  $150.


SUMMER 2,  Acrylic on canvas 12"x12"  $150
                                                details









My "Healing Arts" Originals and Reproductions in various mediums (on paper, canvas, glass,metal, fabrics) can be purchased through my Shops on my own website, Saatchi Gallery, FineArtAmerica, Etsy, and will soon be available in amore online galleries. Please, contact me with any questions or inquiries. Thank you!
I sincerely hope you are enjoying the COLORS of my Healing Arts :)   

 
www.helenkagan.com

 

No comments:

Post a Comment