Thursday, January 8, 2015

Day #8

Today I didn't have time/desire to create completely new paintings... worked on a few previously semi-painted "COLORSCAPES". Surprisingly for myself, I realized today that I've started to conceptualize my "ColorScapes" theme a long time ago... probably 4-5 years! OMG.
Posting two of these paintings for today.
They are made on unframed canvas, dimensions - about 12"x20". Belong to my "wearable art" collection. I've been planning to create a whole series of them to be used as runners or plate mats... Maybe still will! :)




ColorScape#8  Acrylic canvas 14"x22 " $125



ColorScape#7  Acrylic canvas 14"x22 " $125

My "Healing Arts" Originals and Reproductions in various mediums (on paper, canvas, glass,metal, fabrics) can be purchased through my Shops on my own website, Saatchi Gallery, FineArtAmerica, Etsy, and soon - will be available in a few more online galleries.
Please, contact me with any questions or inquiries. Thank you!

I sincerely hope you are enjoying the COLORS of my Healing Arts :) 

 

www.helenkagan.com
 

No comments:

Post a Comment