Saturday, January 31, 2015

Day 31 
  
Funny COLLAGE made of my COLORSCAPES - all the 30 paintings created during this "30 Paintings in 30 Days" crazy Challenge! :) Well... all 30 images did not really fit into this one collage - just seemed too much! :) And the large painting "We Can Do It" (with the sneakers) just didn't seem to fit here theme wise.
So.... enjoy my new colorful abstracts - ColorScapes! :)





My "Healing Arts" Originals and Reproductions in various mediums (on paper, canvas, glass,metal, fabrics) can be purchased through my Shops on my own website, Saatchi Gallery, FineArtAmerica, Etsy, and will soon be available in amore online galleries. Please, contact me with any questions or inquiries. Thank you!
I sincerely hope you are enjoying the COLORS of my Healing Arts :)   


www.helenkagan.com

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations for the challenge and the so colourful collage!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you dear Martine! The same to you!! :)

    ReplyDelete