Friday, January 2, 2015

January 1, 2015   DAY #1


Happy New Year 2015!! New challenge - 30paintings in 30 days!!
My theme for this challenge - "My Florida Art. A Healing Journey".  All paintings created during the month of January will have a very SPECIAL PRICE...  YES! The prices you see here - are all 50% OFF my original prices!! Only for 30 days in January... :)

Today's work - "Colors Of My Dream"  
Acrylic, canvas 20"x16"
Below you can see an image of the whole painting and 3 images of details. Enjoy! :)

"Colors Of My Dream"  Acrylic canvas 20"x16"  $350

Detail #1

Detail #2

Detail #3

My "Healing Arts" Originals and Reproductions in various mediums (on paper, canvas, glass,metal, fabrics) can be purchased through my Shops on my own website, Saatchi Gallery, FineArtAmerica, Etsy, and soon - will be available in a few more online galleries. Please, contact me with any questions or inquiries. Thank you! 
I sincerely hope you are enjoying the COLORS of my Healing Arts :)  

www.helenkagan.com


No comments:

Post a Comment