Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Day # 27

COLORSCAPE #34

Today I created both, "Autumn" and "Winter" for my "SEASONS". But couldn't make a nice photograph of "Autumn" without the day light - it just doesn't look right... Will wait till tomorrow morning to make a nice photo. So - today I'm posting 'WINTER" :)
Acrylic, canvas 12"x12"  $150

Just a reminder - the prices you see on this blog are very SPECIAL :)  All paintings created during the month of January for this challenge are 50% OFF the regular prices! 

WINTER Acrylic, canvas 12"x12"  $150

                                                                        Details












My "Healing Arts" Originals and Reproductions in various mediums (on paper, canvas, glass,metal, fabrics) can be purchased through my Shops on my own website, Saatchi Gallery, FineArtAmerica, Etsy, and soon - will be available in a few more online galleries. Please, contact me with any questions or inquiries. Thank you!
I sincerely hope you are enjoying the COLORS of my Healing Arts :)  
www.helenkagan.com

No comments:

Post a Comment