Monday, January 19, 2015

Days 17, 18, 19

Have been heavy duty working on a piece for the "Continuum" Show in West Palm Beach.  It's been quite a challenge! My own challenge with a "Sneaker themed canvas" :) But I think we now have a new "masterpiece". Well... at least a "sneaker masterpiece"! :)
The longest part of this whole creation (besides glueing sneakers to the canvas so they won't fall out! :) was to find sneakers the right sizes, shapes, colors, and then to paint and mold them to look "worn out and tired" for my ever present existential theme of "The Journey"...
I hope you'll enjoy the "facial expressions" of the "family" on a Journey to the Light... :)

 "WE CAN DO IT".
Acrylic, Mixed Mediums, Sneakers, Canvas 36"x36".  Ask for price.
© by Helen Kagan Healing Arts




"WE CAN DO IT".
Acrylic, Mixed Mediums, Sneakers, Canvas 36"x36"










My "Healing Arts" Originals and Reproductions in various mediums (on paper, canvas, glass,metal, fabrics) can be purchased through my Shops on my own website, Saatchi Gallery, FineArtAmerica, Etsy, and soon - will be available in a few more online galleries. Please, contact me with any questions or inquiries. Thank you!

I sincerely hope you are enjoying the COLORS of my Healing Arts :)  

www.helenkagan.com


No comments:

Post a Comment