Sunday, January 4, 2015

Day #4

Today I had a totally different creative experience on my "30paintings in 30days" Journey :) 
I was working on images of my "Healing Arts" to e-submit them to a very interesting and important Cause - "EMBRACING OUR DIFFERENCES", an International Public Art Exhibition (see their website http://www.embracingourdifferences.org/exhibit.html

I submitted four (4!) images that I created from my original artworks. The images had to have a specific layout and dimensions in accordance with this Exhibit requirements. So... I had to get really creative as most of my originals that I thought were perfect for this theme, were in a wrong direction, i.e. - vertical! :) 
You can see all 4 submitted images below. Was kinda LOTS of creativity for 1 day...:)

  
1. WHOLENESS
"There is only one river. There is only one sea. And it flows through you, and it flows through me.
There is only one people. We are one and the same. We are all one spirit. We are all one name.”  
Peter Yarrow 


"WHOLENESS"
 


2. IN SEARCH OF MEANING
We don’t receive wisdom; we must discover it for ourselves after a journey that no one can take for us...”   Marcel Proust 

"IN SEARCH OF MEANING"



3.  MANY ROADS TO GOD
Love is what we are born with. Fear is what we learn. The spiritual journey is the unlearning of fear and prejudices and the acceptance of love back in our hearts. Love is the essential reality and our purpose on earth. To be consciously aware of it, to experience love in ourselves and others, is the meaning of life. Meaning does not lie in things. Meaning lies in us.”  Marianne Williamson

"Many Roads to God"



4. ETERNAL PORTAL
We are not human beings on a spiritual journey. We are spiritual beings on a human journey.”   Stephen R. Covey 

"Eternal Portal"
 

A holistic therapist and artist, I have been developing my unique technique and style as “Healing Arts” which reflects my spiritual take on life, desire to bridge realities and heal the Past. A refugee from Russia, I believe that art can become a vehicle for emotional, physical, mental and spiritual well-being, and can enhance healing to those in need. I believe in “embracing our differences” and this is what I've been doing all my life, both professionally and personally. I believe in mind-body-spirit connection and my “Healing Arts” that integrates Fine Art and the Art of Healing, is a statement of my beliefs.
If by having any one of these artworks in the exhibition and awareness of the “Spiritual  Journey” reaches even just a few people, then my mission was a success :)
Helen Kagan, PhD


My "Healing Arts" Originals and Reproductions in various mediums (on paper, canvas, glass,metal, fabrics) can be purchased through my Shops on my own website, Saatchi Gallery, FineArtAmerica, Etsy, and soon - will be available in a few more online galleries. Please, contact me with any questions or inquiries. Thank you!
I sincerely hope you are enjoying the COLORS of my Healing Arts :)  

www.helenkagan.com

   

No comments:

Post a Comment